Toyonishi Wagyu Beef is directly imported from "Toyonishi Farm" of Tokachi Subprefecture, where the animals are well-grown and graze on the Daisetsu plain. The volcanic soils grow small but intense grasses which result in excellent cattle quality. The resultant beef is healthy and low-fat, with a thick, sweet and buttery aftertaste that still retains certain freshness.
iBuddies exclusively work with a direct cattle farm in Japan and we import a whole wagyu from the farm from time to time!
We use different butchery techniques to ensure the wagyu's meat is maintained and can be conveniently cooked by you.
* Photos are for reference only, the marbling of each pack could vary *
- Country of Origin - Japan
- Packing Spec - Approx. 200g
- Storage Method - Keep frozen at -18C
* 女神節時段 3月6 - 3月18號 此商品不接受「夾單 / Combine Order」選項，只能「送貨」貨到「門店自取」。 如選擇了「門店自取」後改為送貨會收取額外手續費 $80